Dog Wash is one of the most crucial responsibilities of a pet owner. As the grooming needs of all the dog breeds are different, it is hard to find a suitable product for your dog. In this article, we have classified these products under certain categories to help you choose the right one for your dog.
Everyone knows that dogs can be incredibly messy. If given a chance, they will roll around in mud and walk around covered in dirt without any worries in the world. We are the ones that get worked up over their mischief, as we have to set everything right. The only remedy to this issue is – bath time.
While bathing them too often can do more harm than good as it can remove the essential oils from their fur causing them to dry up and get itchy, a bath in once in a way can eliminate the typical doggy smell and keep you friend smelling like a field of daisies all the time. It can even remedy problems like hot spots, itchy skin, pyoderma, flea and tick infestations.
Mentioned below is a clear understanding of the kind of shampoo you must use in order to keep your pet healthy and happy.
ALL NATURAL SHAMPOO
1. Neem derived shampoo – Ark Naturals Neem Protect Shampoo
* Naturally derived formula from neem trees.
* Gentle and efficient at killing germs and bacteria.
* Neem is used to remove grease, dirt, and sebum from you pet’s fur.
* It is safe for dogs of all ages.
2. Organic Shampoo – Richards Organics Deodorizing Shampoo
* Naturally derived formula.
* Smoothens skin and makes the fur coat shiny, odor-free and healthy.
* Contains rosemary extract, lavender oil, baking soda, and zinc.
* Gentle and safe for all dogs as veterinarians recommend it.
3. Triple Strength Dirty Dog Concentrated Shampoo
* This has the patented DirtRepel ionic technology that enables your pet’s coat to resist dirt and keep it clean longer.
* Concentrated triple strength formula eliminates all odors.
* It keeps your pet’s fur coat moisturised and healthy as it is pH regulated.
* It contains Vitamin E, aloe extracts, and shea butter with the fragrance of white tea and green apple for a pleasing bathing experience.
4. Oatmeal And Tea Tree Oil Infuser Shampoo by VF Clinical Care
* Contains oatmeal colloidal to ensure proper moisturization.
* Antibacterial and antifungal as it contains tea tree oil.
* Paraben free and pH balanced.
* Good for calming insect bites.
*No artificial fragrance Dog Wash
5. Vets Best Hypoallergenic Shampoo
* With a tearless and soap-free formula, this is a great option for dogs with sensitive skin.
* Will not conflict with tick and flea medications.
* An excellent remedy for itching, dry skin problems, and seasonal allergies.
* Dog Wash Shampoo Contains vitamin E and aloe extracts.
6. Bayer Expert Care Healthy Coat Brightening Shampoo
* Contains oatmeal colloidal to moisturize skin and fur coat.
* Adds sparkle to your dog’s fur coat with brightening agents and conditioners.
* Smoothes dry skin with a soap-free formula.
* It keeps your dog smelling great with a powder fresh scent.
7. Groomer’s Blend Ultra White Shampoo
* Eliminates the hint of any yellow from the white fur.
* Restores the original white colour of the fur coat.
* This uses a professional formula.